By Wayne B. Nelson
This sensible source presents modern, statistical equipment for sped up checking out together with try versions, analyses of information, and plans for trying out. every one subject is self-contained for simple reference. insurance is huge and targeted adequate to function a textual content or reference. this convenient e-book beneficial properties genuine attempt examples besides info analyses, computing device courses, and references to the literature.
Read or Download Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis 1st edition (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) PDF
Best analysis books
Common sense circuits have gotten more and more at risk of probabilistic habit because of exterior radiation and method edition. furthermore, inherently probabilistic quantum- and nano-technologies are at the horizon as we procedure the bounds of CMOS scaling. making sure the reliability of such circuits regardless of the probabilistic habit is a key problem in IC design---one that necessitates a basic, probabilistic reformulation of synthesis and checking out thoughts.
- Case Studies in Data Analysis
- Fourier Series (1956 edition)
- Calculus 3c-2 - Examples of General Elementary Series
- Worked Examples in X-Ray Analysis
- Principles of Experimental Frequency Analysis
- Lecons ser les Fonctions Entieres
Extra info for Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis 1st edition (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
2) uses random vibration. Then an accelerated test typically employs random stresses with the same distribution as actual random stresses but at higher levels. Like cyclic stress tests, random stress models employ some characteristics of the stress distribution as stress variables (say, the mean, standard deviation, correlation function, and power spectral density). Then such a test is regarded as a constant stress test; this, of course, is simplistic but useful. 1 where the horizontal line shows the mean stress.
A test run without a model in mind may yield useless data. For example, the test may lack data on important variables. A statistician performing a post-mortem on such data usually can do little to extract desired information. Statistical consultation is most beneficial during planning. Of course, after seeing the data, one may discard the original model and use another. Choice of the Number of Specimens, Stress Levels, and Test Length Choice. A test plan includes the test levels of stress and the number of specimens to run at each level.
Statisticians acknowledge only that they estimate specimen reliability under test conditions. The following examples include obvious and subtle differences between test and use conditions. Thus it is useful to distinguish tea reliability from field reliability. Specifics of test methodology are outside the scope of this book. Refer to the many standards on test methodology published by engineering societies. Motor insulation test. IEEE Standard 117 (1974) specifies how to run a temperature-accelerated life test of motor insulation.
Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis 1st edition (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) by Wayne B. Nelson